We love to hear from our users, whether you want to know what we can do for you personally or to provide constructive feedback.
No matter how trivial, please get in touch and we will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as we can.
AS A MEMBER
- Receive a personalised e-certificate
- Invite to elephant grass Open Days
- Join a group of like-minded people – become a part of the solution
- Make a positive impact on climate change today
- Offset your own carbon footprint
- Contribute to research and development of sustainable alternatives
- Help build wildflower areas for biodiversity
- Fight Climate Change
- Help develop sustainability
Why Elephant Grass?
- Captures carbon from year 2 vs trees that can take 20-40 yrs to mature
- Supports reforestation schemes as less need to cut trees down
- Improves soil health and prevents soil erosion
- C4 plant meaning it captures more carbon than 95% other plants
- Requires natural water from rainfall only
- No need for pesticides or fertilisers
- Non-invasive plant as opposed to bamboo
- Can live for 30+ years without the need to replant