Our wonderful world is in a delicate state and we must take action now!
The target to become 'Net Zero' or 'Carbon Neutral' by 2050 as laid out by the UK CCC (Climate Change Committee) law passed in 2019 is only possible if we all take action.
Some of our major businesses have committed to meet that target by 2030. We will only achieve these targets if we, (as consumers), change our behaviours.
We believe Miscanthus can make a significant contribution as part of the target to become net zero, complimenting the substantial commitment the UK has already made to tree planting.
What do I get by signing up to a Carbon Trap subscription?
- Most importantly! - YOU ARE MAKING A POSITIVE IMPACT ON CLIMATE CHANGE!!
- You are being an active part of the solution
- You will have committed to the planting of Miscanthus for a minimum of 10m2 and more if you sign up as a Trailblazer or Trendsetter
- You are joining a movement/community of like-minded people - You will be invited to join our facebook group
- You will be kept up to date with the planting, harvesting and any relevant information throughout the year via our regular e-newsletter. You will also be the first to hear our updates from our exciting projects around using Miscanthus for textiles, Miscrete, plastic alternatives and packaging.
- You will receive a personalised printable certificate which you may choose to display in your home or office
- You will receive a 'Carbon Trapper' graphic which can be used on your social media to let people know about your efforts but also to encourage others to join our community.
Use our calculator slider on our home page to see the impact your subscription will have.
Trailblazer & Trendsetters
In addition to the above benefits anyone purchasing a trailblazer or trendsetter subscription will be invited to farm visit to see the crops and speak to our experts. Once COVID restrictions are lifted we will provide more updates on these opportunities.
You will be entitled to all of the above benefits and we would also like to invite you to write a guest blog which will be shared on our media channels. The blog must be climate change / bio-economy related and have a positive impact on our audience. This is your chance to be heard by like-minded people.
Please note - We will be increasing our benefits for different subscription levels over the following year. If you have any suggestions please get in touch with us