Why Be Involved With Carbon Trap
Our wonderful world is in a delicate state and we must take action now!
The target to become 'Net Zero' or 'Carbon Neutral' by 2050 as laid out by the UK CCC (Climate Change Committee) law passed in 2019 is only possible if we all take action.
Some of our major businesses have committed to meet that target by 2030. We will only achieve these targets if we, (as consumers), change our behaviours.
We believe Elephant Grass can make a significant contribution as part of the target to become net zero, complimenting the substantial commitment the UK has already made to tree planting.
What do I get by signing up to a Carbon Trap subscription?
- Most importantly! - YOU ARE MAKING A POSITIVE IMPACT ON BIODIVERSITY, CLIMATE CHANGE AND SUSTAINABILTY!!
- You are being an active part of the solution
- You will have committed to the planting and maintenance of Elephant Grass for a minimum of 20 years lifespan
- You are joining a movement/community of like-minded people - You will be invited to join our facebook group
- You will be kept up to date with the planting, harvesting and any relevant information throughout the year.
- You will receive a personalised printable certificate which you may choose to display in your home or office
- You will receive a 'Carbon Trapper' graphic which can be used on your social media to let people know about your efforts but also to encourage others to join our community.
In addition to the above benefits anyone purchasing a regular subscription will be invited to farm visit to see the crops and speak to our experts.
Once COVID restrictions are lifted we will provide more updates on these opportunities.
For those that purchase a Champion Trapper or a Business plan, you will be entitled to all of the above benefits and we would also like to invite you to write a guest blog which will be shared on our media channels. The blog must be climate change / bio-economy related and have a positive impact on our audience. This is your chance to be heard by like-minded people.
Please note - We will be increasing our benefits for different subscription levels over the following year. If you have any suggestions please get in touch with us.
Start your Carbon Locking Journey today!
We love to hear from our users, whether you want to know what we can do for you personally or to provide constructive feedback.
No matter how trivial, please get in touch and we will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as we can.