A ONE-OFF product, specially designed for children that want to make a positive future for their Earth, we have an inexpensive, fun product that provides activity combined with carbon capture.
Save our trees and bees
Using Elephant Grass and wildflowers
Help make nature the solution to our climate change emergency
Choose your membership
Work out your contribution
AS A MEMBER
- Receive a personalised e-certificate
- Invite to elephant grass Open Days
- Join a group of like-minded people – become a part of the solution
- Make a positive impact on climate change today
- Offset your own carbon footprint
- Contribute to research and development of sustainable alternatives
- Help build wildflower areas for biodiversity
- Fight Climate Change
- Help develop sustainability
Why Elephant Grass?
- Captures carbon from year 2 vs trees that can take 20-40 yrs to mature
- Supports reforestation schemes as less need to cut trees down
- Improves soil health and prevents soil erosion
- C4 plant meaning it captures more carbon than 95% other plants
- Requires natural water from rainfall only
- No need for pesticides or fertilisers
- Non-invasive plant as opposed to bamboo
- Can live for 30+ years without the need to replant
Have more questions?
Look at our FAQs
We love to hear from our users, whether you want to know what we can do for you personally or to provide constructive feedback.
No matter how trivial, please get in touch and we will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as we can.